Kaal Sarp Dosh
Kaal sarp Yog Puja: Kaal Sarpa dosh is a circumstance when all seven planets come between Ketu and Rahu. Hence, a native comes under the effect of Ketu and Rahu and followers believe it to be a very adverse Sarpa Dosha. To abolish this adverse result, followers must do the ‘Kaal Sarp Yog Puja’.
Best Places for Kaal Sarp Pooja
The Trimbakeshwar is the best place to do the Dosh Nivaran Pooja. It is in Trimbak in the Nashik district of Maharashtra. Deliberated as one of the twelve Jyotirlingas, It plays a crucial role in making the Kaal Sarpa Pooja more productive and effective. As per the Shiva Purana, a Jyotirlinga is a perfect exemplifying the all favorable Shiva. It is the radiant light of Shiva.
Other than Trimbakeshwar, there are other Jyotirlingas such as Somnath situated in Gujarat, Malikarjuna in Srisailam, Andhra Pradesh; Mahakaleswar in Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh, Omkareshwar is located in Madhya Pradesh, Kedarnath in Himalayas, Bhimashankar in Maharashtra, Viswanath in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, Vaidyanath in Deoghar in Jharkhand, Nageshvara Jyotirlinga in Dwarka, Gujarat, Rameshwar in Rameswaram, Tamil Nadu and Grishneshwar in Aurangabad, Maharashtra.
Trambakeshwar is an ancient Hindu temple in the town of Trimbak, situated in the Nashik District of Maharashtra, India, 28 km from the city of Nashik. Therefore, it is devoted to Lord Shiva and is one of the twelve Jyotirlingas.
It is situated at the source of the Godavari River, the longest river in peninsular India. The Godavari River, which is treated blessed within Hinduism, arise from Bramhagiri Mountains and meets the sea near Rajahmudry. Kushavarta, a kund is deliberated the symbolic origin of the river Godavari, and admired by Hindus as a blessed bathing place.
Who should perform Kaal Sarp Dosh Pooja?
People who have Kaal Sarp Dosh in their Kundli should do this Pooja. If a native wants to know about the Kaal Sarp Dosh, he/she can evaluate his horoscope through an astrologer. The expert will advise some remedies to the person relying upon the place of the planets.
Relying upon the remedies advised by the expert one can do Pooja; wear Rudraksha and Yantra as per the astrology. A person is influenced by partial Kaal Sarp Yog if Mars and Saturn are on the opposite side of Rahu and Ketu. If a very young child has Kaal Sarp Dosh then his parents can do this Pooja for him.
What are the benefits of doing Kaal Sarp Dosh?
Benefits of Kaal Sarp Dosh are that 9 species of the snakes will bless a native if he or she does Kaal Sarp Shanti. When the Rahu Ketu Pooja takes place along with the Kaal Sarp Yog Puja than it gives endless peace and open doors of success and peace.
One also gets dedication of Goddess Lakshmi by worshipping the gold idol of snake. The mind starts believing in the positive way and vanish any fear from the mind.
Also, it decreases the ill effects of the planets. It also leads to a favorable professional life and the person gets respect in the society. It abolishes any hurdles and obstructions from one’s life and gives endless happiness. Family relation grows strong and good that assure a person from any evil powers.
When should I do Kaal Sarp Dosh?
The most advantageous day to do this pooja is Amavasya. It can also take place at the time of the Lunar and Solar Eclipse. Naga Panchami, Sunday and Tuesday are also desirable days to do this Pooja. It is also considered to do the Pooja twice in a year to get good results.
Kaal Sarp Dosh pooja can also take place during Uttarayanam period that falls from 15th Jan to 15th July. It can also take place at the time of the Dakshinayanam period that falls from 15th July to 15th Jan.
How to perform Kaal Sarp Dosh?
- Firstly, Kaal Sarp Yog Puja takes place on a single day.
- It takes almost 2 hours to finish this Vidhi or Pooja. It is necessary to offer food to the needy.
- Place Ganapati, Matruka Pujan, 1 Gold Nag, 1 Siver Murti of Rahu, 1 silver Murti of Kaal and worship it.
- Later worship Navagraha.
- Then worship Shivji on the Kalash and do Havan with Kala Tila and Ghee.
- Men require wearing Dhoti ad women needs to wear new Sarees.
- One should never do this Pooja in oiled hair and pregnant woman should not take part in this Pooja.
- People who are doing this Pooja should take a bath before it.
- One can also do Rudrabhishekam after the finishing of this Pooja that makes this process as complete.
- The son of the person who has expired does the the Pitru Paksha.
- Grandsons cannot do it while his father is alive.
Materials required for Kaal Sarp Dosh
One can get three snake images of lead, copper and silver. One should wear new clothes for the Kaal Sarp Yog Puja. You can decorate the Pooja altar with vermilion, flowers, sandal paste and turmeric paste. Place the Pooja thali on the pedestal and three metal snakes on the thali.
They should make a cone shaped Ganpati image from the paste of turmeric and place it in mango or betel leaf. Give bath to the Snake images with milk, water, honey and other fragrant substances. Make the diyas out of the sweet flour with ghee and cotton wick. One can also give coconut, fruits, sprouts and betel leaves to the snake.
Where to do Kaal Sarp Yog Puja?
Kaal Sarp Yog Puja can be done at Trimbakeshwar temple that is situated at the Nashik District of Maharashtra. It is 28 Kms away from Nashik and the temple is for Lord Shiva. It is one of the twelve Jyotirlingas and the source of the Godavari River. Trimbakeshwar is also a part of the grand Pancha Jyotirlinga Tour in Maharashtra.
Kaal Sarp Yog Puja can also be done at the Mahakaleshwar temple in Ujjain. It is one of the Jyotirlingas- 12 Shiva temples spread across India, that is swayambu and the Kunda of this temple is very divine that fulfills the wishes of all the followers.
One can also do the Kaal Sarp Dosh at the Omkareshwar temple that is loacted near Indore. This bank is present on the opposite bank of the Narmada River. This temple is treated as a sacred island of Lord Shiva where a number of devotees visit to fulfil all their desires and wishes.
What is the cost of performing Kaal Sarp Dosh?
The cost of doing this Puja might range from Rs. 3000 to Rs. 5000. This might differ from place to place. People do this Puja at the house of the Pandit.
Kaal Sarp Dosh Effects
- Firstly, worshipping Lord Vishnu will be very advantageous.
- Secondly, chandal Yoga Nivaran Pooja will decrease the malign aspects and increase the benefits of Jupiter, Rahu or Ketu.
- Further, one can wear 11 mukhi rudraksha mala which will help in developing health.
- A person should do a Havan to take Jupiter’s blessings.
- One can wear a yellow sapphire.
- Moreover, worshipping Lord Ganesha will decrease depression.
- One must arrange Chandal Graha Shanti Pooja to have positivity.
- Offer honey, turmeric, yellow sweets to teachers or Brahmins.
- The person should offer any yellow colored things to poor and needy.
- The person should give food to animals and birds.
- Chant Jupiter (brihispati ) or Chandra Grah mantra.
- One must perform the Guru Chandal Yoga Shanti Yagya Anushantan.
- Worship Maa Baglamukhi and Maa Chinnmasta sidh yantra every day.
- And, one can wear guruchandal Mukti sidh kavach advised by the astrologer.
Kaal Sarp Yog Remedies or What to Do when you have kalsarp Yog?
- Firstly, arrange a Sarp Parihar pooja on shashti for decreasing the effects of Naag dosha. Take bath after it.
- Worship Lord shiva daily and offer water and milk to Shivlinga.
- Recite “Om Namah Shivaye” or ” Dosha Nivarana Mantra”, 108 times daily.
- Further, put chandan on forehead.
- Put kajal and mustard oil to lead metal and flow in the river.
- Keep peacock feather at home.
- Read Mahabharata on the day of Naagpanchami.
- Wear rings made up of five metals suggested by astrologer.
- Wear Gomed in silver ring in the middle finger.
- Do a pooja for Narsimha.
- Offer prayers at religious places with your partner like, Navagraha temples, Rameswaram, Kumbakonam, etc.
- Also, give pulses to the needy and poor for 42 Wednesdays.
Do’s and Dont’s after Kaal Sarp Yog Puja
- Do not organize any Pooja on fasting days. Like ekadasi, shivaratri, ashtami, gokulashtami, etc.
- People should do Pooja on auspicious days only.
- Do not do Namaskar in any Naga Temple performed
- Therefore, no family member should be absent while doing Pooja.
- However, girls should not enter Naag temples if have monthly dates.