Kaal Sarp Puja Procedure: Kaal Sarpa dosh is a circumstance when all seven planets come between Ketu and Rahu. Therefore, a native comes under the effect of Ketu and Rahu and believers believe it to be a very adverse Sarpa Dosha. To abolish this adverse effect, the believer must do the ‘Kaal Sarpa dosh pooja’.
यह जानकारी हिंदी में पढ़ने के लिए क्लिक करे |
The Types of Kaala Sarp Dosh are:-
- ANANT KAAL SARP DOSHA: The Anant Kaal Sarp Yog arises when Rahu is in the 1st House and Ketu is in the 7th House while the other planets are on the left to this axis. This Yog is harmful to marital life but nice to achieve finances. People suffering from this Yog when married suffer from inferiority complex and tension.
- KULIK KAAL SARP DOSHA: The Kulik Kaal Sarp Yog arises in one’s Kundli when Rahu fills the 2nd house and Ketu is in the 8th house. This Yog is very harmful to the native’s health. There is a huge expectation of loss and accidents in their life. Financial prosperity will be on the fall and ill reputation on the rise.
- VASUKI KAAL SARP DOSHA: The Vasuki Kaal Sarp Yog occurs in one’s Kundli when Rahu is in the 3rd house and Ketu is in the 9th house while the planets are on the left of Rahu and Ketu axis. Native suffering from this Yog suffers from high blood pressure, untimely death or losses in business or finances because of relatives.
- SHANKPAL KAAL SARP DOSHA: The Shankpal Kaal Sarp Yog occurs in one’s Kundli when Rahu is in the 4th house and Ketu is in the 10th house. With this Yog in the horoscope, the person gets into worry at the workplace; has an annoying and anxious life with much hardship. They could be an illegitimate child or have an illegitimate child outside of their marriage.
- PADAM KAAL SARP DOSHA: The Padam Kaal Sarp Yog arises in one’s Kundli when Rahu is in the 5th house and Ketu is in the 11th house. They are uniformly worried and fear for their children’s lives. They might even face problems in conceiving. If they have an afflicted moon in their horoscope as well, they will suffer from the effect of spirits. Chronic illnesses take long to recover and academic obstacles are regular. Also,their friends and family let them down generally.
- MAHAPADAM KAAL SARP DOSHA: With Rahu is in the 6th House and Ketu is in the 12th house the Mahapadam Kaal Sarp Yog occurs in one’s Kundli. There will be many enemies in this person’s life and they will suffer from inherited ailments. Nevertheless, if this yog acts profitably, it can lend them power and make them a political success.
- TAKSHAK KAAL SARP DOSHA: When Rahu is in the 7th house and Ketu is in the 1st house, the Takshak Kaal Sarp Yog is built in one’s horoscope. These people live in regular speculation and lose their wealth because of alcoholic tendencies, wrong company, and gambling. When they get married, their life will be full of conflicts and drama.
- KARKOTAK KAAL SARP DOSHA: The Karkotak Kaal Sarp Yog occurs in one’s horoscope when Rahu is in the 8th house and Ketu is in the 2nd house in the horoscope. They have affection for antisocial elements. They lose out on ancestral wealth and are prone to sexually transmitted ailments.
- SHANKACHOOD KAAL SARP DOSHA: The Shankachood Kaal Sarp Yog arises in one’s horoscope when Rahu is in the 9th house and Ketu is in the 3rd house. Such people lead a life of ups and downs. They are good liars and favor anti-religious tendencies as well as activities. They are short-tempered and suffer from high blood pressure as well as tension.
- GHATAK KAAL SARP DOSHA: When Rahu is in the 10th House and Ketu is in the 4th House, the Ghatak Kaal Sarp Yog is built in a Kundli. Such people come under the scanner for litigation issues and are generally punished by the law for their behavior. Nevertheless, if this Yog turns benefice then it can help them get great political power.
- VISHDHAR KAAL SARP DOSHA: With Rahu in the 11th, House and Ketu placed in the 5th House, this Yog occurs in the horoscope. The Vishdhar Kaal Sarp Yog makes the person doubtful and has to travel regularly. They have issues with their kids and can lead an imprisoned life. They also get no support from siblings. Nevertheless the latter half of their life is peaceful.
- SHESHNAG KAAL SARP DOSHA: When Rahu is in the 12th House and Ketu is in the 6th house, the Sheshnag Kaal Sarp Yog is built in the horoscope. This person is inappropriate and suffers issues with litigation and defeats in all conditions of life. They make enemies easily and suffer from health issues.
Who should perform Kaal Sarpa Dosh Pooja?
Native who has Kaala Sarp Dosh in their Kundli should do this Pooja. If a person wants to know about the Dosh, he/she can examine his horoscope through an Astroshastra expert. The expert will tell some remedies to the person relying upon the place of the planets.
Relying upon the remedies suggested by the expert one can do Pooja; wear Rudraksha and Yantra as per the horoscope. A native is afflicted by partial Kaal Sarp Yog if Mars and Saturn are on the opposite side of Rahu and Ketu. If a very young child has Kaal Sarpa Dosh then his parents can do this pooja for him.
What are the benefits of doing Kaal Sarp Dosh?
Benefits of Dosh are that 9 species of the snakes will sanctify a person if he or she does Kaal Sarp Shanti. When the Rahu Ketu Pooja takes place along with the Kaala Sarp Dosh Pooja than it gives boundless peace and open doors of success and peace.
One also gets the sanctification of Goddess Lakshmi by worshipping the gold idol of the snake. The mind begins believing in a positive way and disappears any fear from the mind.
Also, it decreases the ill effects of the planets. It also leads to a successful professional life and the native gets respect in society. It removes any hurdles and obstructions from one’s life and gives great happiness. Family relation grows strong and good that protects a native from any evil powers.
When should a person do this Pooja?
The most favorable day to do this pooja is Amavasya. It can also take place at the time of the Lunar and Solar Eclipse. People should do Pooja on Naga Panchami, Sunday and Tuesday. It is also advised to do the pooja twice in a year to get good results.
This pooja can also take place at the time of the Uttarayanam period that falls from 15th Jan to 15th July. It can also take place at the time of the Dakshinayanam period that falls from 15th July to 15th Jan.
How to do it?
Kaal Sarp Puja Procedure :
- This Pooja is done on a single day.
- It takes 2 hours to finish this Vidhi or Pooja. It is necessary to give food to the needy.
- Put Ganapati, Matruka Pujan, 1 Gold Nag, 1 Siver Murti of Rahu, 1 silver Murti of Kaal and worship it.
- Later worship Navagraha.
- Then worship Shivji on the Kalash and do Havan with Kala Tila and Ghee.
- People need new clothes. Men require wearing Dhoti ad women require to wear new Sarees.
- One should never do this Pooja in oiled hair and pregnant woman should not take part in this Pooja.
- Native who are participating in the pooja should take a bath before this Pooja.
- One can also do Rudrabhishekam after the completion of this Pooja that makes the Pooja process as finished.
- The son of the person who has expired should do Pitru Paksha. Grandsons cannot do it while his father is alive.
Materials needed for Kaal Sarp Puja Procedure?
One can bring three snake images of lead, copper, and silver. A person should wear new clothes for the Kaal Sarp dosh Pooja. You can decorate the Pooja altar with vermilion, flowers, sandal paste and turmeric paste. Place the pooja thali on the pedestal and three metal snakes on the thali.
Make a cone-shaped Ganpati image from the paste of turmeric and place it in mango or betel leaf. Give bath to the Snake images with milk, water, honey, and other fragrant substances. Make the diyas out of the sweet flour with ghee and a cotton wick. One can also offer coconut, fruits, sprouts and betel leaves to the snake.
Where to perform Kaal Sarp Puja Procedure?
People should do Kaal Sarp dosh pooja at Trimbakeshwar temple that is situated at the NashikDistrict of Maharashtra. It is 28 km away from Nashik and the temple is for Lord Shiva. It is one of the twelve Jyotirlingas and the source of the Godavari River. Trimbakeshwar is also a part of the grand Pancha Jyotirlinga Tour in Maharashtra.
What is the cost of performing Kaal Sarp Dosh?
The price for Kal Sarp Yog puja at trimbakeshwar will be Rs.1500/- + ( Rs .100/- To Keep In Front Of Pooja & Rs.40/- on Bali Pra-daan ). The rates contain all the Pooja Samugri. You have to give after money after Pooja. They can use any Card for that.
People should do the reservation for this ceremony 4 days prior by informing them. For doing this Pooja you can directly contact Ankit Guruji on 08378000068.