Kaal Sarp Dosh Symptoms: There are various types of yogas and doshas built-in one’s Kundli and defined in Vedic Astrology. Generally, yogas are considered beneficial for a person whereas Doshas present in any horoscope plays a malign role during his whole life span. Kaal Sarp Dosha is also one of them, which is considered very malign for the native. Sometimes it is also called Kaal Sarp Yog. This yoga is because of bad deeds of past life, which one has to suffer physically and mentally.
यह जानकारी हिंदी में पढ़ने के लिए क्लिक करे |
What is Kaal Sarp Dosha?
Kaal Sarp Dosha is a yog in one’s kundalini because of which one suffers from financial losses, physical and mental pain and issues related to the child. The person may not have children or be a physically disabled child if this yog is in his natal chart. Depletion occurs in his life because of this yog. There may be battles for livelihood for the person. Apart from all these scenarios, Kaal Sarp is considered bad for other conditions of life also, that is the reason it is the most fearful Dosha of any horoscope.
The signs of Kaal Sarp that indicate this Yog in one’s Kundli:
- One usually sees images of dead people in their dreams if one has Kaal Sarp Yog in their natal chart. They see their dead forefathers or recently current family members.
- A feeling of someone trying to restrain them.
- They may also dream of their own house and water bodies.
- It is said that those under the effect of the Kaal Sarp are devoted to their family and society. They are social, nurturing and unselfish in nature. A person is not self-centered.
- They have to struggle in life and feel lonely in the time of their need because of this yoga present in the Kundli.
- A person suffering from Kaal Sarp Yog in their horoscope will have children related issues. Some people will find it challenging having children others will have bad children who will regularly cause issues.
- Those under the effect of Kaal Sarp Yog have a great fear of snakes and snake bites. They dream about themselves being coiled by snakes. They may also suffer from aero acrophobia – the fear of high places or fear lonely places.
How might one be suffering from Kaal Sarp Dosh?
It is believed that we will harvest what we plant, i.e. we get reactions as per our Karmas. This is very much true for Kaal Sarp Yoga as well. If a person has killed or caused the death of a legitimate animal or a snake during his/her lifetime, then they will have the Kaal Sarp Yog in their Kundlis in their next birth. People with Kaal Sarp Yog in their horoscope have to take rebirth to accomplish their unfulfilled desires.
Kaal Sarp Dosh Symptoms
- If you have Kalsarpa Yoga in your birth-chart then you may see images of dead people in dreams. You may also see an image of your house and water bodies. You may sometimes feel as if somebody is choking you.
- A person needs to devote their life to their family and society. You will not be a self-centered person and will not bother people for your own needs. They may have to struggle in life and may feel lonely when ill or undergoing difficult phases of life because of the presence of Kalsarpa Yoga in your birth-chart.
- You may have the fear of snake-biting and may even see yourself coiled around by snakes, in your dreams. If you have Kalsarpa Yoga in your birth-chart then you may suffer from Aeroacrophobia which is the fear of open high places or may feel pain at lonely places.
- If you are facing the above-mentioned issues then you may have Kalsarpa yoga in your birth chart and you should try its remedies to decrease its malign results.
Kaal Sarp Dosh Symptoms and Reasons
- Anant Kaal Sarp Dosh Symptoms: It is if Rahu is present in the first house, Ketu in the seventh house and all the other seven planets enclosed in between these two shadow planets. That person will face issues related to marriage.
- Kulik Kaal Sarp Yog: It is if Rahu is in the second house, Ketu in the eighth house and all the other seven planets enclosed in between these two shadow planets. One will face issues related to health or physical disability.
- Vasuki Kaal Sarp Dosh Symptoms: It is if Rahu is in the third house, Ketu in the ninth house and all the other seven planets hemmed in between these two shadow planets. Native has to face some issues related to luck and efforts as they may not get proper results as per their hard work or efforts.
- Shankhpal Kaal Sarp Yog: It is when Rahu sits in the fourth house, Ketu in tenth house and all other seven planets enclosed in between these two shadow planets. One will get involved in bad deeds if this Yog is present in the horoscope.
- Padam Kaal Sarp Yog: It is when Rahu sits in the fifth house, Ketu in eleventh house and all the other seven planets enclosed in between these two shadow planets. It will create issues related to children in one’s life.
- Maha Padam Kaal Sarp Yog: It is when Rahu sits in the sixth house, Ketu in the twelfth house and all other seven planets occupy the place in between the Rahu-Ketu axis. This Dosha in person’s horoscope can cause problems related to job, service, bad relations with bosses, bad health, hospitalization, expenditure more than income, etc.
- Takshak Kaal Sarp Dosh Symptoms: It is if Rahu is in the seventh house, Ketu in the first house and all other planets are in between Rahu and Ketu degrees. The person will have problems related to partnership and spouse. The relationship might get bad with a spouse.
- Karkotak Kaal Sarp Yog: It is if Rahu is in the eighth house, Ketu in the second house and all the other planets are in between these two shadow planets. People face issues like bad health, getting cheated by others, etc.
- Shankhnaad Kaal Sarp Dosh: It is if Rahu is in the ninth house, Ketu in the third house and all the other planets enclosed in between the axis of Rahu and Ketu, this Dosha can create the situation of Pitra Dosha in one’s lifespan.
- Ghatak Kaal Sarp Dosh Symptoms: It is if Rahu is in the tenth house, Ketu in the fourth house and all other planets are in between these two planets. It may create issues at professional front or issues related to career and profession. It can cause natural dissatisfaction at home.
- Vishdhar Kaal Sarp Dosh Symptoms: It is if Rahu is in the eleventh house, Ketu in the fifth house of the horoscope and all other planets are in between these two planets. It may arise the situations related to bad relations with elder siblings, issues in studies and unhealthy children, etc.
- Sheshnaag Kaal Sarp Dosh: If Rahu is in the twelfth house, Ketu in the sixth house and all the other planets enclosed in between these two planets, this dosha begins. This may result in a situation of regular bad health, two marriages, etc.
Remedies for Kaal Sarp Dosha
- Firstly, recite Sarp Mantra and Sarp Gayatri Mantra.
- Secondly, Worship Bhairav Dev.
- Put Shivling in a temple.
- Chant Shrimad Bhagwat Geeta.
- Worship Goddess Durga.
- Recite Shri Mahamrityunjaya Mantra.
- On the day of Nag Panchami, worship Lord Nag.
- Give sandalwood to Lord Shiva.
- Offering prayers to Nagaraja and other snake gods on Sundays, Panchami and Aslesha Nakshatra day is advantageous. Fasting on Nag Panchami and worshipping the Nag Devta on this day. Praying to Lord Krishna and offer 11 coconuts in the river on a Saturday or on a Panchami is persuasive.
- Further, doing food donation is commendable. Feeding animals, protecting trees and groves also help in alleviating issues associated with Kaal Sarp Yog.
- Reciting the Panchakshari Mantra, i.e. Om Namah Shivaya or performing the Maha Mrityunjay Mantra Jaap at least 108 times daily. It is an effective way to overcome this Yog in the horoscope.
- Reciting the Beej Mantra of Rahu for 108 times and keeping a string of Agate in the hand.
- People should Water a Peepal tree every Saturday.
- Offering 108 pairs of Nag and Nagin made of metal on the river. Offer Rudra Abhishek on a Monday is a beneficial remedy. Reciting the Kaal Sarp Gayatri Mantra is important too.
- Recite Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra 108 times a day. This shall fill your heart with positive thoughts and confidence.
- Carry out Jal Abhishek to Shiva Linga during the month of every Shravan.