What is Kaal Sarp Yog?
Best Pandit for Kaalsarp: Kalsarpa Shanti Pooja is when all planets come between Rahu and Ketu.When all the stars of fortune or planets are in the wrong circle. Also when all the stars of fortune establish at one place in a horoscope then it is termed as a conjunction of planets. That is the correct time for a person to understand that they have kalsarpa yog in their life. At times some planets are outside the perimeter or reach of Rahu and Ketu. Such circumstance is ‘Ardha kalsarpa yog’ i.e half kalsarpa yog.
यह जानकारी हिंदी में पढ़ने के लिए क्लिक करे |
Trimbakeshwar Best Pandit for Kaalsarp
Because of the occurrence of kalsarpa yog in their horoscope they have to face many issues in their life. They earn lot of money. They don’t know how to spend it. This yog brings negative thoughts in their mind and also build fear in their mind. People face obstacles in their studies and see many issues in getting married.
Kalsarpa yog also brings disgrace or loss in business. Clashes in husband-wife relations and other issues are also because of kalsarpa yog. So it is very necessary to do kalsarpa shanti pooja to get rid of all the above-mentioned issues. Cobra is the main God in this pooja. Relying upon their wish they can get a small golden idol of the cobra, worship it and then can give it to the pandit or any other kind of donation can also be done.
Trimbakeshwar Kalsarp Pooja Pandit
There are many Best Pandit for Kaalsarp in Trimbakeshwar who do the Pooja for Kaal Sarp. One of the Best Pandit for Kaalsarp in Trimbakeshwar is Pandit Ankit Guruji. He is one of the Best Pandit for Kaalsarp in Trimbakeshwar who does the Pooja for Kaal Sarp Dosh. He is an astrologer who guides people towards the right direction in your life and help to see life through a correct set of lens. Thousands of people world over have benefited by his astrological guidance. Ancient Vedic Astrology mixed with modern thinking has proven to give the best results.
Best Pandit for Kalsarp Puja in Trimbakeshwar
He lives in Trimbakeshwar at Kalsarp Dosh Nivaran Kendra for 50 years. Guruji has experience of more than 25 years. Being Kaal Sarp Pooja experts Guruji has develop expertise in doing Kaal sarp Pooja. As Guruji has done more than 11000+ Kaal sarp Shanti Pooja’s till date and given 100% satisfaction to all clients and all the clients get the best results immediately after doing shanti or Pooja Vidhi.
Best Pandit for Kaalsarp
Guruji does many Pooja like Kalsarp Pooja, Tripindi Shraddha, Narayan Nagbali, Nakshatra Shanti, Rudrabhishek, Laghurudra, Nav Chandi, Sat Chandi, Vastu Shanti, PranPratishtra, MahaMritinjay Jaap, Grah Yadnya, Vivah Sanskar, Shreemad Maha Bhagwad Puran& other vidhis.
He has been into all sorts of Hindu spiritual practices done at Trimbakeshwar since ancient times.
Panditji is well versed with all sorts of poojas and vidhis done at Trimbakeshwar and a renowned personality in Trimbakeshwar.
They do Kalsarpa yog shanti, Narayan nagbali shanti, Pitra dosh shanti, MahaMrutunjay Jap and Havan at Trimbakeshwar, Nashik. The result of their pooja and vidhi are too very effective for getting rid of your issues and for creating a bright and prosperous future.
People from across the globe have been coming to him at Trimbakeshwar for performing all sorts of vidhis. This is the result of their loyal service in practicing the hindu rites at Trimbakeshwar.
Best Pandit for Kaalsarp in Trimbakeshwar
Panditji is well versed with all the vidhis and poojas done at Trimbakeshwar. He has been doing them for many years with proper technique. People from all parts of India and also all around the world have been coming to their place to do all sorts of vidhis.
Trimbakeshwar is 10th Swayambhu Jyotirlinga among the 12 Jyotirlinga. Trimbakeshwar is a more important holy place in India because of the extraordinary features of the Jyotirlinga. It is located here is its three faces embodying Lord Brahma, Lord Vishnu, and Lord Rudra.
He is very famous for doing Kaal Sarp Pooja there. Kaal Sarp Dosha makes a person’s life the most challenging and complex one. It proceeds when all seven planets come between Rahu and Ketu. The person becomes poor with mental harmony and satisfaction. They are not able to attain success and face verbal fights with family and closed relatives.
When all the planets are among Rahu and Ketu i.e., the moon’s north node and the moon’s south node Kaal sarp Yoga is established. Complete Kaal sarp yoga when half of the chart is empty by planets.
Who can do Kalsarpa Shanti?
A person who has Kalsarpa Yog in his Kundali, he himself has to do this pooja. If a very young child has Kalsarpa yog in his Kundali then his parents should do this pooja. If their hard work doesn’t give those desired fruits then one should do this pooja.
Materials required for Kaal Sarp Dosh?
One can get three snake images of lead, copper and silver. They should wear new clothes for the kaal sarp dosh pooja. They can decorate the pooja altar with vermilion, flowers, sandal paste and turmeric paste. Place the pooja thali on the pedestal and three metal snakes on the thali.
Make a cone-shaped Ganpati image from the paste of turmeric and place it in mango or betel leaf. Give bath to the Snake images with milk, water, honey and other fragrant substances. Make the diyas out of the sweet flour with ghee and cotton wick. One can also give coconut, fruits, sprouts and betel leaves to the snake.
Benefit of Kaal Sarp Dosh Shanti Puja
To get away from pain and anger caused by kalsarp dosha in kundli vamtantra advise to go for the kaal sarp dosha nivaran puja managed by them to impulse prompt relief and feel comfort from disappointment & disaster.
Why is Kalsarp Yog formed?
Kal means death and Sarpa means snake. Kalsarp yog is more hazardous than other malign yoga. Kalsarp Yog influences a person till 47 years and sometimes all over his life, it relies upon the place of Kalsarp yoga. If all the planets are in between Dragon’s-head (Rahu) and Dragon’s- tail (Ketu), it is a Kalsarp yog puja.
The signs of Kaal Sarp that indicate this Yog in one’s Kundli:
- One usually sees images of dead people in their dreams if one has Kaal Sarp Yog in their natal chart. They see their dead forefathers or recently current family members.
- A feeling of someone trying to restrain them.
- They may also dream of their own house and water bodies.
- It is said that those under the effect of the Kaal Sarp are devoted to their family and society. They are social, nurturing and unselfish in nature.
- They have to struggle in life and feel lonely in the time of their need because of this yoga present in the Kundli.
- A person suffering from Kaal Sarp Yog in their horoscope will have children related issues. Some people will find it challenging having children others will have bad children who will regularly cause issues.
- Those under the effect of Kaal Sarp Yog have a great fear of snakes and snake bites. They may also suffer from aero acrophobia – the fear of high places or fear lonely places.
How might one be suffering from Kaal Sarp Dosh?
It is believed that we will harvest what we plant, i.e. we get reactions as per our Karmas. This is very much true for Kaal Sarp Yoga as well. If a person has killed or caused the death of a legitimate animal or a snake during his/her lifetime, then they will have the Kaal Sarp Yog in their Kundlis in their next birth. People with Kaal Sarp Yog in their horoscope have to take rebirth to accomplish their unfulfilled desires.
Symptoms of Kalsarpa Dosha
- If you have Kalsarpa Yoga in your birth-chart then you may see images of dead people in dreams. You may also see an image of your house and water bodies. You may sometimes feel as if somebody is choking you.
- A person needs to devote their life for their family and society. You will not be a self-centered person and will not bother people for your own needs.
- They may have to struggle in life and may feel lonely when ill or undergoing difficult phases of life because of the presence of Kalsarpa Yoga in your birth-chart.
- You may have the fear of snake-biting and may even see yourself coiled around by snakes, in your dreams.
- If you have Kalsarpa Yoga in your birth-chart then you may suffer from aeroacrophobia which is the fear of open high places or may feel pain at lonely places.
- If you are facing above-mentioned issues then you may have Kalsarpa yoga in your birth chart and you should try its remedies to decrease its malign results.
Kaal Sarp Dosh Upay
Kaal Sarp Dosh effects are extremely dangerous and can affect the native’s life financially, professionally, personally, mentally and emotionally. Moreover, this Dosha can also nullify the positive effects of the planets which are favorable. There are few remedies and solutions which one must follow to decrease the negative impact of Kaal Sarp Dosh properly.
- Offer Prayers To Snake Gods: The native should offer prayers to Nagaraja and all other Snake Gods every Sunday and on Panchami Tithi.
- Chant ‘Om Namah Shivaya’: One of the simplest and the most effective Kaal Sarp Dosh remedies is to chant the Panchakshara Mantra, i.e. “Om Namah Shivaya” at least 108 times on regular basis. The blessings of Lord Shiva will give you the ability to overcome all the difficulties that come in life due to Kaal Sarp Yog.
- Visit a Pilgrimage: The person should visit such pilgrimage sites which are considered important for natives having Kaal Sarp Dosha. For example, taking a holy dip in Rameshwaram Temple in Tamil Nadu and doing prayers to forefathers can abolish Pitra Shrap, if that is the reason for Kaal Sarp Dosh. Also, going to the temples such as Mahakaleshwar in Ujjain, Kalahasti in Andhra Pradesh, Trimbakeshwar in Nashik (Maharashtra), etc and doing puja of Lord Shiva there can calm the negative consequence of this Dosha to a great level.
- Chant MahaMrityunjaya Mantra: Chanting MahaMrityunjaya Mantra at least 108 times in a day can diminish the adverse effects of this Dosha.
- Worship Lord Shiva: Doing Puja of Lord Shiva with Milk and Abhishek can yield good results for a person having Kaal Sarp Dosha. People should do Shiva Puja in a temple with offerings of milk, flowers, Bilva Patra, fruits and plums every Monday. After this, one should give food and clothes to the needy and the poor.Doing Lord Shiva’s Puja on MahaShivratri can yield maximum results.
- Chant Gayatri Mantra: The native should chant Gayatri Mantra either 21 times or 108 times in a day. You should wake up early, take a bath and then chant this Mantra facing the sun.
- Worship Nataraja: Worship Lord Nataraja, the dancing avatar of Lord Shiva, and perform Shanti Puja on Sashti Tithi.
- Fast on Nag Panchami
- Observe a rigorous fast on Nag Panchami.
- Beej Mantra for Rahu: Recite the Beej Mantra for the malefic planet Rahu 108 times in a day keeping an Agate in hand. It will reduce the negative effects of Rahu, as well.
- Do Not Hurt Snakes: Make sure that you do not hurt snakes or any other reptile. On every Sashtitithi, recite the nine names of snake dynastical heads at least 21 times.
- Kaal Sarp Dosh Nivaran Puja: Kaal Sarp Dosh Puja is one of the most productive ways to nullify the consequence of this Dosha. It is done in temples devoted to Lord Shiva, specifically Kalahasti and Trimbakeshwar temples by expert priests. You can get a major comfort from this Puja.
Best Pandit for Kaalsarp in Trimbakeshwar is Ankit Guruji.