What is Kaal Sarp Dosh
Kaal Sarp Puja Samagri : Kaal Sarp Dosha makes a person’s life the most challenging and complex one. It proceeds when all seven planets come between Rahu and Ketu. Therefore, person becomes poor of mental harmony and satisfaction. However, they are not be able to attain success and face verbal fights with family and closed relatives.
When all the planets are surrounded among Rahu and Ketu i.e., the moon’s north node and the moon’s south node Kaal sarp Yoga is established. Complete Kaal sarp yoga when half of the chart is empty by planets.
Partial Kaal sarap yog is when one planet is outside the Rahu Ketu Axis. Before a person does any remedy for the Kaal sarp Yoga make sure that all planets are between Rahu and Ketu. Even if there are two planets outside the Rahu Ketu axis the Kaal sarp Yoga does not take place.
यह जानकारी हिंदी में पढ़ने के लिए क्लिक करे |
Symptoms of Kalsarpa Dosha
- If you have Kalsarpa Yoga in your birth-chart then you may see images of dead people in dreams. You may also see image of your house and water bodies. You may sometimes feel as if somebody is choking you.
- Therefore, a person needs to devote their life for their family and society. Also, you will not be a self-centered person and will not bother people for your own needs. They may have to struggle in life and may feel lonely when ill or undergoing difficult phases of life because of the presence of Kalsarpa Yoga in your birth-chart
- You may have the fear of snake-biting and may even see yourself coiled around by snakes, in your dreams. If you have Kalsarpa Yoga in your birth-chart then you may suffer from aeroacrophobia which is the fear of open high places or may feel pain at lonely places.
- If you are facing above mentioned issues then you may have Kalsarpa yoga in your birth-chart and you should try its remedies to decrease its malign results.
Effects of Kaal Sarp Dosh
- Firstly, Kaal Sarp Dosh affected person crumble in health and decrease life span.
- Secondly, native with Kaal Sarp Effects fear uncertainty and death.
- Further, the person remains baffled while taking decisions.
- Also, many issues occur in the matters related to love, marriage and children.
- Moreover, diseases which are not heal by any medicine.
- Kaal Sarp Dosh afflicted people Struggle in wealth, profession and career.
- In Addition, face deception from friends and business partners.
- Also, lag in success. Not able to get rewards.
- Moreover, one face hurdles in everything they start.
- Further, the person is not able to maintain family relation.
- Also,one is not able to sleep because of nightmares and dreams of snakes.
- Further, less confidence and self-esteem.
- Also,less happiness and mental peace.
How to do Kaal Sarp Dosh Puja?
- Firstly, this Pooja is done on a single day.
- Secondly, it takes 2 hours to finish this Vidhi or Pooja. It is necessary to give food to the needy.
- Then, put Ganapati, Matruka Pujan, 1 Gold Nag, 1 Siver Murti of Rahu, 1 silver Murti of Kaal and worship it.
- Further, later worship Navagraha.
- Then worship Shivji on the Kalash and do Havan with Kala Tila and Ghee.
- Moreover, People need new clothes. Also, men require wearing Dhoti and women require to wear new Sarees.
- In addition, one should never do this Pooja in oiled hair and pregnant woman should not take part in this Pooja.
- Native who are participating in the pooja should take a bath before this Pooja.
- Also one can also do Rudrabhishekam after the completion of this Pooja that makes the Pooja process as finished.
- Further, the son of the person who has expired should do Pitru Paksha. Grandsons cannot do it while his father is alive.
Kaal Sarp Puja Samagri required for doing the Pooja:
Following kaal sarp puja samagri required for doing puja :
- Firstly, Quince Fruit (Shreephal) 1
- Secondly, Betel Nut (Supaari) 11
- Further, Cloves 10 Gram
- Moreover, Cardamom 10 Gram
- Also, Paan Leaves 7
- In addition kaal sarp puja samagri Roli 100 Gram
- Then Mauli 5
- Then Janeu 11
- Also Raw Milk 100 Gram
- Then Curd 100 Gram
- Also Desi Ghee 1 KG
- Also Honey 50 Gram
- Further Sugar 500 Gram
- Then Whole rice 1250 Gram
- In addition PanchMewa 250 Gram
- Also Panch Sweets 1 KG
- Then Ratu Phal As per the wish
- Then Garland of flowers 5
- Also Dhoop and Agarbatti 1 Packet each
- Further Havan Samagri 1 KG
- Also Barley 500 Gram
- Then Black Sesame Seeds 1 KG
- Also Kamal Gatta Rs 20
- Then Red sandalwood Rs 20
- Also Yellow mustard Rs 20
- Then Guggul Rs 20
- Also Spikenard Rs 20
- Then Seasame Oil 1 KG
- Also Dry WoodappleRs 20
- Also Himalayan Birch Rs 20
- Then Big Mud Lamp 2
- Also Small Mud Lamp 11
- Then Cotton 1 Packet
- Further Navgrah Samidha 1 Packet
- In addition Dry Coconut 1
- Moreover Black Pepper ` 100 Gram
- Then Yellow Cloth 25 Meter
- Also, Camphor 11 Pieces
- Then, Iron Bowl 1
- Also, Mango Leaves 11
- Then Mango Wood 5 KG
- Also Sabut Urad Dal 250 Gram
- Then Wooden Chowki 1
- Moreover Bel Patri 11
- Further, Shivling 1
- In addition, Snake 9
Above Kaal Sarp Puja Samagri required for doing Kaal sarp dosh puja.
Types of Kaala Sarp Dosh are:-
- ANANT KAAL SARP DOSHA: The Anant Kaal Sarp Yog arises when Rahu is in the 1st House and Ketu is in the 7th House while the other planets are on the left to this axis. This yog is harmful for marital life but nice to achieve finances. People suffering from this Yog when married suffer from inferiority complex and tension.
- KULIK KAAL SARP DOSHA: The Kulik Kaal Sarp Yog arises in one’s Kundli when Rahu fills the 2nd house and Ketu is in the 8th house. Also, this yog is very harmful for the native’s health. Also, there is a huge expectation of loss and accidents in their life. Moreover, financial prosperity will be on the fall and ill reputation on the rise.
- VASUKI KAAL SARP DOSHA: The Vasuki Kaal Sarp Yog occurs in one’s Kundli when Rahu is in the 3rd house and Ketu is in the 9th house while the planets are on the left of rahu and Ketu axis. Native suffering from this Yog suffer from high blood pressure, untimely death or losses in business or finances because of relatives.
- SHANKPAL KAAL SARP DOSHA: The Shankpal Kaal Sarp Yog occurs in one’s Kundli when Rahu is in the 4th house and Ketu is in the 10th house. Also, with this Yog in the horoscope, person gets into worry at work place; also have an annoying and anxious life with much hardship. Further, they could be an illegitimate child or have an illegitimate child outside of their marriage.
- PADAM KAAL SARP DOSHA: The Padam Kaal Sarp Yog arises in one’s Kundli when Rahu is in the 5th house and Ketu is in the 11th house. Further, they are uniformly worried and fear for their children’s lives. Also, they might even face problems in conceiving. In addition if they have an afflicted moon in their horoscope as well, they will suffer from the effect of spirits. Also chronic illnesses take long to recover and academic obstacles are regular. Also, their friends and family let them down generally.
- MAHAPADAM KAAL SARP DOSHA: With Rahu is in the 6th House and Ketu is in the 12th house the Mahapadam Kaal Sarp yog occurs in one’s Kundli. Also, there will be many enemies in this person’s life and they will suffer from inherited ailments. Nevertheless, if this yog acts profitably, it can lend them power and make them a political success.
- TAKSHAK KAAL SARP DOSHA: When Rahu is in the 7th house and Ketu is in the 1st house, the Takshak Kaal Sarp yog is built in one’s horoscope. These people lives in regular speculation and lose their wealth because of alcoholic tendencies, wrong company and gambling. When they get married, their life will be full of conflicts and drama.
- KARKOTAK KAAL SARP DOSHA: The Karkotak Kaal Sarp Yog occurs in one’s horoscope when Rahu is in the 8th house and Ketu is in the 2nd house in the horoscope. Also, they have affection for antisocial elements. In addition, they lose out on ancestral wealth and are prone to sexually transmitted ailments.
- SHANKACHOOD KAAL SARP DOSHA: The Shankachood Kaal Sarp Yog arises in one’s horoscope when Rahu is in the 9th house and Ketu is in the 3rd house. Also, such people lead a life of ups and downs. They are good liars and favor anti-religious tendencies as well as activities. They are short tempered and suffer from high blood pressure as well as tension.
- GHATAK KAAL SARP DOSHA: When Rahu is in the 10th House and Ketu is in the 4th House, the Ghatak Kaal Sarp Yog is built in a Kundli. Such people come under the scanner for litigation issues and are generally punished by the law for their behavior. Nevertheless, if this yog turns benefice then it can help them get great political power.
- VISHDHAR KAAL SARP DOSHA: With Rahu in the 11th, House and Ketu placed in the 5th House, this yog occurs in the horoscope. Moreover, the Vishdhar Kaal Sarp Yog makes the person doubtful and has to travel regularly. Also, they have issues with their kids and can lead an imprisoned life. They also get no support from siblings. Also, the latter half of their life is peaceful.
- SHESHNAG KAAL SARP DOSHA: When Rahu is in the 12th House and Ketu is in the 6th house, the Sheshnag Kaal Sarp Yog is built in the horoscope. Furthermore, this person is inappropriate and suffers issues with litigation and defeats in all condition of life. Also, they make enemies easily and suffer from health issues.