Kaal Sarp Dosh Upay : Kaal Sarp Yog, also called Kaal Sarp Dosh, is one of the most formidable astrological consolidations that can bring severe bad luck in one’s life. Kaal Sarp Yog is built in one’s Kundli when all the seven major planets containing Saturn, Jupiter, Sun, Moon, Mars, Mercury and Venus are between Rahu and Ketu, wherein Rahu represents the Serpent’s head and Ketu denotes the Serpent’s tail. The existence of this Yoga in one’s Kundali can have some dreadful effects on the native.
यह जानकारी हिंदी में पढ़ने के लिए क्लिक करे |
Types of Kaal Sarp Dosha
As per Indian astrology, there are 12 types of Kaal Sarp Doshas. They are as follows:
Anant– This is when Rahu is in the ascendant and Ketu is in the seventh house. Due to this dosha, the people may have to deal with issues which may hamper his mental peace. There may be issues in his/her married life as well.
Kulika– When Rahu is the second house and Ketu is in the eighth, this dosha is built. It has an unfavorable impact on one’s health and the person may also have to deal with financial issues.
Vasuki– It is built when Rahu is in the third house in a horoscope and Ketu is in the ninth house. This dosha may make the native bashful and he wouldn’t be able to share a healthy relationship with his friends or brothers.
Shank Pal– Rahu’s presence in the fourth house and Ketu’s in the tenth house, leads to the establishment of this dosha. The person may have to face finance, name, fame and property related problems.
Padam– It is built when Rahu is in the fifth house and Ketu is in the eleventh house. The native who has this dosha in his kundli has to deal with marital and financial issues.
Mahapadam– Rahu in the sixth house and Ketu in the twelfth built Mahapadam Kaal Sarp Dosha. The person may face hurdles in travelling abroad and will face money related issues as a result of this dosha.
Takshak– The presence of Rahu in the seventh house and Ketu in ascendant forms this dosha. It makes delay in marriage and other marital issues.
Karkotak– This type of dosha is when Rahu is in the eight houses and Ketu is in the second. It leads to issues on the financial front, the person may not be able to save much but the expenses may be big.
Shankhnaad– Rahu in the ninth house and Ketu in the third house lead to the establishment of this dosha. Person may suffer from bad luck and have to face a lot of problems in his path.
Paatak– Rahu in the tenth house and Ketu in the fourth form this dosha. It creates hurdles in the person’s path.
Vishdhar– When Rahu is in the eleventh house and Ketu is in the fifth, Vishakt Kaal Sarp Dosha is built. The person may have to face issues on the marital and education front as a result of this dosha.
Sheshnag– This dosha is when Rahu is there in the twelfth house and Ketu is in the sixth. Due to this, the person would face some health and legal problems.
Effects of Kaal Sarp Dosh
- Kaal Sarp Dosh affected a person crumble in health and decrease the life span.
- Native with Kaal Sarp Effects fears uncertainty and death.
- The person remains baffled while taking decisions.
- Many issues occur in matters related to love, marriage, and children.
- Diseases that are not healed by any medicine.
- Kaal Sarp Dosh afflicted people Struggle in wealth, profession and career.
- Face deception from friends and business partners.
- Lag in success. Not able to get rewards.
- One faces hurdles in everything they start.
- The person is not able to maintain family relationships.
- One is not able to sleep because of the nightmares and dreams of snakes.
- Less confidence and self- esteem.
- Less happiness and mental peace.
Possible Indications & Implications of Kaal Sarp Dosha
- If a person is under the control of Kaal Sarp Dosha, they will get usual nightmares or bad dreams. Falling asleep will not be an honest task. Their minds will be filled with fright and negative understanding.
- The native who has the Kaal Sarp Dosha in their Kundli suffer from irregular sleep, i.e., they wake up many times while sleeping. Also, they dream about snakes. They regularly feel as if somebody is standing close to them.
- Those under the control of Kaal Sarp Dosha in their horoscope have to witness and experience family-related problems. All their effort and hard work do not materialize in achievement. Their list of enemies magnifies.
- Basis Indian Vedic Astrology, Kaal Sarp Dosh or Kaal Sarp Yog in one’s horoscope is a serious issue. This happens when all the seven planets, namely – Mercury, Venus, Mars, Sun, Moon, Jupiter, and Saturn are helmed amid the shadow planets of Rahu and Ketu. In such a situation, the Kaal Sarp Dosha is taking place in one’s horoscope. Rahu signifies the serpent’s head while Ketu is the serpent’s tail.
There are two types of Kaal Sarpa doshas one with Rahu on top and one more with Ketu on top. If Ketu on top and Rahu is down this is not that harmful.
Kaal Sarp Dosh Upay
Kaal Sarp Dosh’s effects are extremely dangerous and can affect the native’s life financially, professionally, personally, mentally and emotionally. Moreover, this Dosha can also nullify the positive effects of the planets which are favorable. There are few remedies and solutions which one must follow to decrease the negative impact of Kaal Sarp Dosh properly. Following are some Kaal Sarp Dosh Upay :
- Offer Prayers To Snake Gods: The native should offer prayers to Nagaraja and all other Snake Gods every Sunday and on Panchami Tithi.
- Chant ‘Om Namah Shivaya’: One of the simplest Kaal Sarp Dosh Upay and the most effective Kaal Sarp Dosh remedies is to chant the Panchakshara Mantra, i.e. “Om Namah Shivaya” at least 108 times on regular basis. The blessings of Lord Shiva will give you the ability to overcome all the difficulties that come in life due to Kaal Sarp Yog.
- Visit a Pilgrimage: The person should visit such pilgrimage sites which are considered important for natives having Kaal Sarp Dosha. For example, taking a holy dip in Rameshwaram Temple in Tamil Nadu and doing prayers to forefathers can abolish Pitra Shrap, if that is the reason for Kaal Sarp Dosh. Also, going to the temples such as Mahakaleshwar in Ujjain, Kalahasti in Andhra Pradesh, Trimbakeshwar in Nashik (Maharashtra), etc and doing puja of Lord Shiva there can calm the negative consequence of this Dosha to a great level.
- Chant Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra: Chanting Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra at least 108 times in a day can diminish the adverse effects of this Dosha.
- Worship Lord Shiva: Doing Puja of Lord Shiva with Milk and Abhishek can yield good results for a person having Kaal Sarp Dosha. People should do Shiva Puja in a temple with offerings of milk, flowers, Bilva Patra, fruits and plums every Monday. After this, one should give food and clothes to the needy and the poor. Doing Lord Shiva’s Puja on Maha Shivratri can yield maximum results.
- Chant Gayatri Mantra: The native should chant Gayatri Mantra either 21 times or 108 times in a day. You should wake up early, take a bath and then chant this Mantra facing the sun. It is believed that those who chant Gayatri Mantra religiously will be protected from all adversities in life.
- Worship Nataraja: Worship Lord Nataraja, the dancing avatar of Lord Shiva, and perform Shanti Puja on Sashti Tithi.
- Fast on Nag Panchami
- Observe a rigorous fast on Nag Panchami.
- Beej Mantra for Rahu: Recite the Beej Mantra for the malefic planet Rahu 108 times in a day keeping an Agate in hand. It will reduce the negative effects of Rahu, as well.
- Do Not Hurt Snakes: Make sure that you do not hurt snakes or any other reptile. On every Sashti tithi, recite the nine names of snake dynastical heads at least 21 times.
- Kaal Sarp Dosh Nivaran Puja: Kaal Sarp Dosh Puja is one of the most productive ways to nullify the consequence of this Dosha. It is done in temples devoted to Lord Shiva, specifically Kalahasti and Trimbakeshwar temples by expert priests. You can get a major comfort from this Puja.
Other than these remedies, the person who has Kaal Sarp Yog in their birth chart can also do these remedies, if possible.
- Offer 11 coconuts in flowing water or a river on a Saturday or on a Panchami Tithi.
- Offer 108 pairs of Nag and Nagin made of metal, in flowing water, preferably a river.
- Keep a pet dog in the home as it will please Lord Batuk Bhairav whose blessings can be an effective cure for Kaal Sarp Dosha.
- Chant Vishnu Sahasranama
- Worship Manasa Devi
- Bring a five-hooded idol of Nag Raj, preferably in Silver. Keep it in Lord Subramanya Swami temple and worship it daily with rice mixed with haldi (turmeric).