KalaSarpa Dosha After 33 Years : When all the planets are between Rahu and Ketu, it is called as Kala Sarpa. Therefore, if the planets are going towards Ketu, it is Kala Sarpa Yoga. And if the planets are going towards Rahu, it is Kala Sarpa dosha.
If the Moon is not in the axis and all the planets are in between Rahu and Ketu, it is also Kala Sarpa yoga. Even though the planets are going towards Rahu.
This Yoga is generally genetic, meaning that it will be gone on from one generation to another through the DNA. Additional, there is a critical age associated with this yoga. I.e. 33 Years. At this age, an important reversal of energy occurs. For example, if up to the age of 33, a person has suffered then after this age. Also success will start to come often surprisingly and in major ways. So, the converse is also true. If a person in their younger years had important success, they may become introduced to issues and blockages, halting their successful progress after the age of 33.
यह जानकारी हिंदी में पढ़ने के लिए क्लिक करे |
KalaSarpa Dosha After 33 Years
In their youth they were restless, an alcoholic, on marijuana and even held a criminal record for driving while drunk. After the age of 33, their life completely changes. They stabilized themselves and made financial gains. They also established a successful political career after the age of 33.
This yoga or dosha in ancient tradition is believed to be caused when either they or their ancestors have killed or harmed snakes. Other than respecting and worshiping them in a previous birth. It is generally believed that the presence of this Yoga weakens the chart of the person.
As we are aware that if all the planets are under the clutches of Rahu and Ketu, it is called Kala Sarpa dosha. The persons who were born during this period may not get benefits especially when it is during Rahu or Ketu Dasha. If proper remedies are done, it will bless the person with all the benefits and take them to higher positions.
Benefit of kaal Sarp Dosh Shanti Puja
To get away from pain and anger caused by kal sarp dosha in kundli vamtantra advise to go for the kaal sarp dosha nivaran puja. It is managed by them to impulse prompt relief and feel comfort from disappointment & disaster.
By accomplishing kaal sarp dosha shanti puja all the above mentioned ill effects are decreased. Productive results are acquired along with obtaining the blessings of ancestors. Childless couples and persons gets the benefit of this pooja to a nice extent.
Kala Sarpa Dosha Remedies:
The person who has Kaal Sarp Yog can also do these naga dosha remedies:
- Provide 11 coconuts in water or a river on a Saturday or on a Panchami Tithi.
- Provide 108 pairs of Nag and Nagin.
- Keep a pet dog in the house. It will satisfy Lord Batuk Bhairav . Its grace can be a useful sarpa dosha remedies
- Recite Vishnu Sahasranama.
- Revere Manasa Devi.
- Carry a five hooded God of Nag Raj, especially in Silver. Put it in Lord Subramanya Swami temple. Worship it on a daily basis with rice and turmeric are the remedies of kalsarpa dosha
The General Effects of Kala Sarpa Dosha:
Effects of KalaSarpa Dosha After 33 Years are :
- Fear and anxiety.
- No Mental peace
- Financial issues
- Issues in progeny
- Chronic disease
- Unexpected fall in wealth and reputation
- There is a mismatch in favorable circumstance and their age
- Person feel dependent
- Hardly meeting the anticipation
- Their children do not respect them
- They have issues in their relationships
- Unhappiness in most areas of life
- Their career is unstable
- They are unable to cope in society
- Also, They have fear of heights
Important Consequences of Kalasarpa Dosha Based On Influence Of Other Planets:
- Firstly, it causes malign impact on houses filled by Rahu and Ketu.
- Secondly, damages the beneficent planets joining with them.
- Further, it causes severe calamities when related with Sun and Saturn or the lords of the houses filled by Sun, Saturn, Rahu and Ketu.
- Moreover, its force will be clearly noticed at the time of periods and inter periods of Rahu and Ketu.
- In addition, collision is more serious when they are in 1, 5 or 9th place from themselves or Sun, Mars and Saturn.
- Also, sometimes it pushes a man to great heights, but that is temporary consequence.
- Sometimes it gives beneficial conclusions.
- In case Uranus, Neptune or Pluto is outside the arch of Rahu and Ketu. Effects of this Dosh or Yoga are negligible.
- And, ketu’s aspect is less malign than Rahu.
Kala Sarpa Dosha Years
Strong Raja Yogas in the chart are more effective than KalSarp Yoga. This Yoga causes great injury to the family, society and nation. Rahu joining ninth Mars in any chart create criminals or suicide or severe accident or murder. Both Rahu and Saturn joining in any house demolish the house opposite to them. It in transit creating relationship with Jupiter or Venus gives beneficial consequences. Ketu moving over any planet is evil for the promise of the concerned house. If Ascendant is outside the arch of Kal-Sarp Yoga, the malign impact of this Dosh is decreased. The depositors of Rahu and Ketu also play important role in deciding the beneficial or malign impact.
Rahu in 3rd or 6th house in Aries, Taurus or Cancer sign does not give malign results. It is beneficial and gives beneficial results. Its in 10th house or aspecting 10th house and its lord along with Sun and Saturn harm the native’s career. In case of 7th house, separation and divorce is possible. Rahu and Mars in 3rd house causes accident and damages to life.
Nagas – Not All Snakes are Snakes :
They are very strong mystical beings that look like Snakes, and can grant boons, curses or both. Snakes connects in many forms of the Goddess. Naga Dosha is caused when in their earlier life, they or their Ancestors:
- Firstly, killed or Harmed Snakes.
- Secondly, mistreated Women on a Spiritual Path.
- Moreover, blocked Goddess Worship.
While this explains the source of this Dosh, and even though they are not the same person now. However, the effects from their forefather or their previous births are strongly impacting them now.
What You Should Do with Naga Dosha
Regular remedies will decrease Rahu-Ketu calamity and improve its boons. They advise that they should participate in its Fire rituals to Shiva at His famous temple in South India.
They should also make a commitment to purposely develop the area in their life indicated by the dark houses that are empty of planets.
Those people who were born during the under noted period have this dosh.
KalaSarpa Dosha After 33 Years
Later In 1980
- January 15 to January 25, 1980
- April 11 to April 26, 1980
- May 9 to May 23, 1980
- December 24 to December 31, 1980.
Meanwhile In 1982
- August 17, 1982 to August 28, 1982
- September 12, 1982 to September 26, 1982
- October 9, 1982 to October 22, 1982
- November 6, 1982 November 20, 1982
- July 13, 1983 to July 21, 1983
- August 3, 1983 to August 17, 1983
- September 1, 1983 to September 14, 1983
- September 27, 1983 to October 11, 1983
- October 14, 1983 to November 7, 1983
- November 20, 1983 to November 27, 1983
- January 18, 1985 to January 28, 1985
- February 12, 1985 to February 26, 1985
- March 10, 1985 to March 25, 1985
- April 6, 1985 to April 15, 1985
- December 8, 1985 to December 23, 1985
Later In 1987
- January 1, 1987 to January 7, 1987
- January 20, 1987 to February 3, 1987
- November 17, 1987 to December , 1987
- December 14, 1987 to December 28, 1987
- January 10, 1988 to January 21, 1988
Meanwhile In 1991
- February 12, 1991 to February 27, 1991
- March 12, 1991 to March 26, 1991
- April 8, 1991 to April 11, 1991
Later In 1995
- November 1, 1995 to November 7, 1995
- November 20, 1995 to December 4, 1995
- December 16, 1995 to December 30, 1995
- January 12, 1996 to January 26, 1996
- February 8, 1996 to February 22, 1996
- February 1, 1997 to February 12, 1997
- February 24, 1997 to March 11, 1997
- March 24, 1997 to March 26, 1997
Meanwhile In 1998
- April 1, 1998 to April 9, 1998
- April 22, 1998 to May 6, 1998
- May 19, 1998 to May 31, 1998
- July 13, 1998 to July 27, 1998
- August 10, 1998 to August 23, 1998
- September 6, 1998 to September 17, 1998.
Later In 2000
- February 14, 2000 to February 19, 2000
- March 2, 2000 to March 13, 2000
- April 26, 2000 to May 11, 2000
- May 23, 2000 to June 7, 2000
- July 17, 2000 to July 30, 2000
KalaSarpa Dosha After 33 Years
In end, People who were born in 1984, 1989, 1990, 1992, 1993 1994 and 1999 does not have to this dosh.