Kaalsarp Dosh Nivaran Lalkitab: Kaal Sarp Dosha makes a person’s life the most challenging and complex one. It proceeds when all seven planets come between Rahu and Ketu. The person becomes poor with mental harmony and satisfaction. They are not able to attain success and face verbal fights with family and closed relatives.
When all the planets are surrounded among Rahu and Ketu so, the moon’s north node and the moon’s south node Kaal Sarp Yoga is established. Complete Kaal Sarp yoga when half of the chart is empty by planets.
Partial Kaal Sarp Yog is when one planet is outside the Rahu Ketu Axis. Before a person does any remedy for the Kaal Sarp Yoga make sure that all planets are between Rahu and Ketu. Even if there are two planets outside the Rahu Ketu axis the Kaal Sarp Yoga does not take place.
यह जानकारी हिंदी में पढ़ने के लिए क्लिक करे |
As per Kaalsarp Dosh Nivaran Lalkitab, there are 12 types of Kaal Sarap yoga:
- Anant Kaal Sarp Yoga: When Rahu is in the first house and Ketu in the seventh house and the other planets are left to this axis the Yoga which comes is the Anant Kalsarp Yoga.
- Kulik Kaal Sarp Yog: When Rahu fills the second house and Ketu the eighth house Kulik Kaal Sarp Yoga comes. This consolidation is bad for health. The chance of losses and accidents is big with persons of this combination.
- Vasuki Kaal Sarp Yoga: When Rahu fills the third house and Ketu the 9 house Vasuki Kaal Sarp yoga comes. The consolidation is bad for business and job.
- Shankhpal Kaal Sarp Yoga: When Rahu fills the 4th house and Ketu the 10th this yoga is built. The person gets difficulty present to the work sphere and has to go through stress and worry.
- Padam Kaal Sarp Yoga: When Rahu fills the fifth house and Ketu the eleventh house this Yoga is built. The native is tensed on account of children. There is a problem with getting an offspring.
- Mahapadam Kaal Sarap Yoga: This yoga is built when Rahu is in the 6th house and Ketu is in the twelfth house. The person has many enemies and has issues on account of diseases. Nevertheless, if this yoga acts helpfully it has the power to confer power and political success
- Takshak Kaal Sarp Yoga: When Rahu is in the seventh house and Ketu in the first house this yoga is built. The person has got analytical tendencies and can lose wealth by way of wine, women, and gambling.
- Karkotak Kaal Sarp Yoga: When Rahu fills the eighth house and Ketu the second house this yoga is built. The person is short-tempered and has many enemies. Such a person has a friendship with the anti-social elements. The person does not get paternal wealth.
- Shankhacood Kaal Sarp Yoga: When Rahu fills the ninth house and Ketu is in the 3rd house this yoga fills. A person who have this yoga in the chart has many ups and downs in life. They have a habit of telling lies.
- Ghatak Kaal Sarp Yoga: This yoga comes when Rahu is in the tenth house and Ketu in the fourth house. Litigation issues are general in this case.
- Vishdhar Kaal Sarp Yoga: When Rahu fills the eleventh house and Ketu the fifth house the yoga which comes is the Vishdhar Kaalsarp Yoga. The person travels regularly. They are no fixed place for them. Issues also arise from children. Nevertheless, these people get some peace in the latter half of their life.
- Sheshnag Kaal Sarp Yoga: When Rahu fills the twelfth house and ketu the 6th house this yoga comes. The person has issues relating to litigation. There may be enemies and health issues.
Remedies recommended in Kaalsarp Dosh Nivaran Lalkitab to cool down Kaal Sarp Dosh are:
- Give fresh Reddish
- A person should have a meal while sitting in the kitchen.
- They should clean their teeth with the urine of cows.
- Notice 16 shraddha loyally in Bhadrapada.
- Sail a coconut in the sea.
- Worship Lord Shiva and Goddess Durga. Chant chapters of Durgasaptsi or Devi Suktam on a regular basis.
- Arrange Kaal Sarp Dosha Yagya to reach the God precisely.
- The person should worship the banyan tree on Sundays and give water to it.
- Worshiping Lord Ganesha. It will help in decreasing the insecurity.
- Recite Hanuman Chalisa each day in the morning.
- Take and worship a sliver cobra idol on the day of Naagpanchami.
- The native should feed animals and birds as much as attainable.
- Give red color products to needy and penniless.
- One can keep a silver color swastika at the main entrance of their house.
- A person should respect their elders and parents.
- They should pray for the moral accomplishment and correct path in his life.
- If a person is facing issues in his married life due to the Kaal Sarp Dosh then they should remarry their wife.
- They should float alive fishes in the river at least twice a year.
- A person should give one handful of green kidney beans after reciting the Rahu mantra.
- They should buy two snakes. Give them milk and leave them in any forest. Do this under the guidance of the expert.
- A person should keep Barley grains by their side while sleeping and feed them to birds early morning before sunrise.
- They should worship Lord Ganesha on a regular basis and recite the mantra “Om Ganpatye Name”.
- A person should pray to Lord Ganesha every Wednesday and give him the Bundy Laddoos. They should undoubtedly worship Lord Ganesha on Ganesh Chaturthi.
- People should touch the Peepal tree on Saturday and give sweet water to it.
- A person should establish a peacock feathered fan in the bedroom.
- They should feed millets to the birds on a regular basis.
- A person should do a hole in the coconut and put black sesame, sugar powder, barley desi ghee and few dry fruits in and entomb it under the soil where ants are present. They should do this attempt on Saturday.
- The sufferer should wear a snake-shaped silver ring in the middle finger after praying it with Mantra.
- In the southern wall of your room, a person should put a photograph of Lord Krishna dancing on Kaliya Naag.
- They should pray to Lord Shiva and give milk on a regular basis in Shivaya. You should take advice from an educated person on how to pray at Shivaya.
- Pray the whole night on the eve of MahaShivratri and be present at all four Rudri Path. You should keep fast on that day.
- Give pair of silver snakes at Shivalya on MahaShivratri.
- Feed the dogs daily especially one black and the other black and white dog.
- Pray snakes on Nagpanchmi and offer them milk without any fail.
Laal Kitab remedies for Kaal Sarp Dosh as per the placement of Rahu and Ketu in various houses:
- As per Kaalsarp Dosh Nivaran Lalkitab, if Rahu is in the first house and Ketu is in the seventh house in Kaal Sarp Yog then the person should always keep the silver ball with them.
- They should give double-colored blanket if Rahu is in the second house and Ketu is in the eighth house.
- If Rahu is in the third house and Ketu is in the ninth house then he should give Bengal gram in a pond. Wearing gold is beneficial to them.
- If Rahu is in the 4th house and Ketu is in the 10th house, then the person should entomb a silver box full of honey in front of his house.
- The person should keep a silver made elephant in his house to decrease the malign effect of Kaal Sarp Dosh if Rahu is in the 5th house and Ketu is in the 11th house and all the planets are in between the houses.
- If Rahu is in the 6th house and Ketu is in the 12th house then they should keep a dog as a pet and take good care of him.
- They should always keep an iron ball with themselves and put a silver box filled with the river water and a piece of silver soaked in it in the house, If Rahu is in the 7th house and Ketu is in the 1st house in a person’s birth chart.
- If Rahu is in the 9th house and Ketu is in the 3rd house then he should offer chana dal in the river.
- They should keep a brass container, completely filled with the river water, in a dark corner of the house if Rahu is in the 10th house and Ketu is in the 4th house in a person’s birth chart.
- If Rahu is in the 11th house and Ketu is in the 5th house in a person’s birth chart, then he should offer radish for 43 days at a holy place.
- A person should wear gold to decrease the malign effect Kal Sarpa Yog if Rahu is in the 12th house and Ketu is in the 6th house in a person’s birth chart.
4 thoughts on “Kaalsarp Dosh Nivaran Lalkitab”
Pandit ji. Does my son have Kaal Saarp dosh in his kundali.
Name: D. Thakur
Birth: 16th Jan, 1987, at 7:50pm
Place: Brampton, Ontario, Canada
There is kaal sarp dosh in kundali. The remedy over it to perform kalsarpa puja at trimbakeshwar nashik. If you can’t available then you can perform online kaal sarp puja. Contact +918378000068
Namasthe Guruji , My name is keerthi kala (DOB : 2nd july 1987) my Husband Name : Ratan deep (22nd Jan 1981)Please help me to get away from dosha’s we have .I am really tired of hearing to so many pandits scaring me telling many things, but with Lord Shiva’s grace I could overcome every thing. But I had 5 miscarriage’s till date and few say its kalasarpa Dosha etc . I thought to Visit Trimbakeshwar but could’nt happen ,now today I got pregnancy test positive ,I am really depressed now should I be happy or will I have again miscarraige due to some dosha’s ?
Please help me for god sake sir , I am loosing hope on everything and getting depressed mentally with this recurring miscarriage’s
Namaste Ji, Don’t think negative. You baby will be healthy and fine. Call me I will suggest you best remedy over it. +918378000068